packing for trips.
Anonymous asked: Hi there lovely! It's Kay, I feel like I haven't dropped by in such a long while!!! How are you?
welcome back Miss Kay!! <3 I’m fine, thanks!! I am currently working on Anna’s skirt and I am pretty happy with the result!! :D I was wondering…what is this “carmilla” thing everyone is talking about? Should I whatch it? mmmh
animeacolyte asked: Dude I feel about getting stabbed in the wrong place. I once got hit in the groin with a bokken (wooden samuri sword) while simultaneously having an elbow jabbed into my ribs. Not fun.
ouch… I know sis. I am always full of bruises and sometimes cuts. and I have been hitten “there” too, not fun at all… but that’s what we get from being deadly true warriors!! e__e/
I may have sometimes apprehension about the Frozen arc but never about Georgina and her face. Look how much she’s adorable.
Freeze frame study of Elsa in Let it Go ❄
It’s a b e a u t i f u l moment at the moment
TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ITALY ROME MAYOR MARINO REGISTERS 16 GAY MARRIAGES CELEBRATED ABROAD.
- Gay marriage is, as of now, illegal in Italy;
- Rome Mayor Ignazio Marino, in open opposition to the italian legislation, defiantly registered the marriage of 16 gay couples, many with children, that had been celebrated abroad. After receiving a standing ovation in the Protomoteca, he stated “This is a special day for many of you, but for me and for Rome as well. […] Laws are meant to allow the same rights to everybody […] Today we’re just registering, but we’ll go ahead. And I know, we’ll go ahead together.”
- Interior Minister Angelino Alfano harshly contested the Mayor, claiming he was basically just “signing autographs” since the italian legislation doesn’t allow gay marriages;
- Rome Prefect vowed to back the Minister’s stance, commanding Marino to stop or he would make the registrations void. Marino replied he’d defend his choice to the end;
- The Italian Bishops’ Conference (CEI) stated it was “an unacceptable presuntion” to undertake such an action during the last day of a summit on the Synod of family;
- On the stairs to the Capitol, next to those who celebrated, protestants manifested their disapproval. About 70 esponents from right wing organizations were blocked near the Capitol; the police headquarters pressed charges against the promoters of the unauthorized protest.
Marino is also the first Mayor of Rome to ever attend a Gay Pride and he has been stating he wants to open Rome’s registries since at least January 2014. Here’s a list of all the cities that currently have their civil registries open to homosexual couples.
Prime Minister Renzi recently said that there is a law for gay unions ready to be discussed in the Parliament from January 2015. The law would reportedly follow the current German model, which would grant partners almost the same rights as married heterosexual couples and the possibility to adopt if the child is the biological offspring of one of the partners.